Monday, March 10, 2014

Foodable TV, Cognac and the Golden State of Cocktails



It's not often---okay, this is the first time---that I get featured in a video on Foodable WebTV Network, so I might as well get the most of fleeting fame by sharing on my blog.

Not long ago I had the great pleasure to participate in some exciting, impressive and downright fun sessions on behalf of Cognac during the Golden State of Cocktails to-do in Los Angeles, a gathering of bartenders, restaurateurs and tradespeople celebrating the cocktail culture and sharing ideas.  It was three days' worth of concentrated and intense learning, combined with great people enjoying themselves.  This was the inaugural edition of the event, the first of what I hope will be a long series to come.

Foodable was there in the person of correspondent Lanee Lee doing some very professional video interviews and capturing the spirit of the event quite nicely.  I managed to get interviewed during some of the Cognac events, and enough of that avoided the cutting room floor to end up as part of a great piece that subsequently aired.  The entire piece is well worth watching, but if you want the key moment (well, for me, anyway) that begins at 5:08.



Here's the link to the video:

Foodable WebTV Network Side Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment